Phygital Booking is a software application designed to adapt to the booking of any kind of resource and in any context, whether physical or virtual, such as:
- The booking of physical resources, such as workstations, company cars, offices, meeting rooms, sports fields, and so on;
- The booking of appointments, both in physical mode, i.e., in-person, and in virtual mode, i.e., remotely, with staff in offices, stores, clinics, and so on;
- Booking a place in a virtual queue, either for access to physical or digital resources.
Reservations and queuing can also be managed in dynamic mode, thanks to an algorithm that is able to monitor in real time the actual duration of the reservation, based on check-in and check-out times, and is also able to ensure compliance with the maximum appointment capacity, based on the actual attendance of physical spaces in the time unit.
The Phygital Booking application can be used in omni-channel mode, that is, via various digital access channels, such as WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram Messenger, Web Landing Page, Web App, Mobile App, and so on. It is also possible to launch the application from analog media by simply scanning the Qrcode.
Cloud based and multi-tenant platform, which can be used in mode:
- Private (Mono-brand), i.e. visible and usable only by the brand’s employees/customers/suppliers and will show only the Brand’s locations;
- Open (Multi-brand), in which multiple companies use the service simultaneously.
Open application to other platforms, via API/SDK/Widget integrations, so as to enable:
- Integration into Web sites and/or Apps already built by Brands;
- Integration with legacy systems allowing, for example, connection with LDAP and single sign on services;
- Integration with the Messaging and ChatBot platform to use information and dispositive features to perform pre-appointment activities;
- Integration with companies’ check-in/check-out systems (attendance systems, entry/exit detection sensors, applications for check-in and check-out from the workstation, and so on).
Integration with various physical components, such as:
- Totem with integrated printer for printing physical tickets;
- Monitor for displaying the progress of waiting numbers;
- Tablets for input/output management;
- Sensors for input and output detection.
The platform is equipped with a management interface, for configuration of all major booking parameters:
- Configuration of booking slots (slot duration based on user type, confirmation/cancellation mode, check-in and check-out mode, etc.);
- Configuration of parameters defining reservation and cancellation modes (how far in advance the reservation can be made, by how much the reservation must be confirmed, by how much the reservation can be cancelled, maximum tolerance time in case of missed check-in, etc.);
- Configuration of reservation spaces (types of spaces and resources, types of users who can access them, attributes searchable by users, etc.)
- Configuration of the maximum capacity of each physical space (e.g., portions of the open spaces);
- Configuration of available workstations and their characteristics (e.g., type of workstation with fixed PC or laptop);
- Graphical configuration of floor plans of locations and available workstations.