Digital Transformation Process Discovery consists of a consulting activity aimed at analyzing, for each specific business process, what are the potential automations and digitalizations that can be realized with hyperautomation technologies, qualifying and quantifying the return on investment according to the benefits in terms of increased productivity, efficiency and quality.
The analysis of business processes is always set from a business-oriented perspective, with the aim of identifying the best solutions for the Client, both from a technological, economic and organizational point of view, according to its specific business needs and criticalities.
Digital Transformation Process Discovery includes:
- Analysis of tactical and strategic objectives;
- Analysis of the end-to-end process and specific business procedures;
- Analysis of the organization, operating and business model;
- Analysis of the information systems used;
- Analysis of key quantitative process drivers (Volumes, KPIs, Costs);
- Mapping of processes within the value chain;
- Mapping skills and competencies of the resources involved;
- Definition of areas of intervention for reengineering the process and organizational structure;
- Definition of business requirements and Digital Transformation plan;
- Calculation of ROI of Digital Transformation interventions and identification of Quick Win (low cost/complexity and high benefit interventions).
If the Client decides to entrust B4 also with the implementation of the Digital Transformation plan, the cost of the Process Discovery phase will be deducted from the cost of the executive project.